I’ve been a bit quiet in this space lately. We’ve been adjusting to a new school year and working through some projects. I am delighted to announce that my dear friend Eileen Straiton (of Little Acorn Learning) and I have finished another big e-book. This one is our Autumn Equinox & Michaelmas Festival E-Book and I’d be honored if you’d check it out and spread the word a little. It was a pleasure to work with Eileen on this and I’m really proud of it. We have such a great rapport and similar values, and I think this comfort and compatibility reflects in our e-book. So here’s to healthy, joyful, creative collaboration!
Here is a little teaser: a mosaic of just some of the images from the projects and activities we offer in our e-book.
in your home or school!
- Needle Felt a Beautiful Apple Mother Doll
- Go on an Apple Picking Field Trip and Learn
About Different Varieties of Apples
- Design a Breathtaking Early Autumn Nature Table
- Read Books with the Children Celebrating
Autumn and Michaelmas
- Make Your Own Apple Stamps
- Enjoy Homemade Applesauce Together
- Crochet an Apple for Your Nature Table or Play Kitchen
- Create a Beautiful Autumn Candle Holder Centerpiece
- Make an Archangel Michael Mobile
- Harvest Natural Dye Materials from Outdoors and
Make Capes of Light Playsilks
- Hold a Michaelmas Family Feast
- Create Dragons out of Nature Items
- Bake Dragon Bread with the Children
- Make a Dragon Tree Block Checker Set
- Sculpt Dragons out of Modeling Material
- Cut Out Paper Flying Dragons to Display on Your Wall
- Make a Michaelmas Felt Play Set
- Paint an Autumn Leaf Stencil Painting with Watercolors
- Crochet Beautiful Autumn Leaves for Your Nature Table
- Paint Your Own Interpretation of Michael and the Dragon
- Look Inward and Face Your Own Dragons with our Caregiver Meditation
- Share Verses and Songs About Autumn and Michaelmas
- Meditate on Quotes from Steiner and Other Inspirational Individuals
- Enjoy Pinecone Weaving
- Share Circle Time Together
- Make Michael Sword Napkin Holders
- Sculpt Michaelmas Worry Beads
- Craft an Autumn Equinox Wreath
- And more!
So, if you’re wondering how to make this time of year feel magical, this e-book may be just what you need. Thanks for peeking!
~ Eileen Straiton, Little Acorn Learning
~ Sara Wilson, Love in the Suburbs
With Guest Contribution from Jennifer Tan, Syrendell